Winter Event Announcement effective 11/18/20:
The Eastbrook Community School Corporation continues to work with the Grant County Health Department, IHSAA, and the Governor’s Office to determine how many spectators will be allowed at each extracurricular event. These guidelines are based on the current infection rates and spread of the COVID-19 Virus in our county. The guidelines will be evaluated on a continuous basis by all parties involved throughout the winter season.
Effective today 11/18/20:
- Seating will be limited to essential game personal, parents/guardians only.
- General Admissions tickets will not be sold.
- All players will receive a voucher with a passcode on it that will allow the parents/guardians to purchase two tickets. All spectators are required to present their voucher with the digital ticket(s) at the gate.
- All Participants must wear their mask unless they are actively participating on the court.
- All Coaches must wear masks for the duration of the contest.
- All Spectators are required to wear their masks & honor social distancing requirements upon entering and throughout the entire contest.
- All Spectators will sit in the upper levels of the Gymnasium. Handicap seating will be available on the lower south level of the gymnasium.
- All Visiting spectators will enter through Gate 8 and all Eastbrook spectators will enter through Gate 1.
Instructions to purchase tickets are:
- All tickets for Eastbrook Athletics events must be purchased online at our website:
- “More” Tab
- Panther HQ
- Eastbrook Athletic Tickets
- Select your Event
- Have a passcode? (click on this link)
- Input your passcode in the box that pops up and you will be able to purchase your tickets then.
- Make sure you bring your voucher and digital ticket to the event.